- 1 watermelon, seeded and cut into chunks
- 1 cup pineapple chunks
- 1 cup peeled and seeded cucumber
- fresh mint
- juice of squeezed lemon and carbonated water
- or lemonade
- Put fruits and fresh mint into a blender and blend for 10 seconds
- strain mixture through a sieve over a jug to collect juice
- use pulp collected in sieve to make ice cubes
- When ice cubes are ready, put several into a large glass. Pour melon cocktail juice extract over ice cubes.
- Then you can either fill glass with lemonade or add a little freshly squeezed lemon juice and top with carbonated water.
- Garnish with fruit and serve.