Serves – 4
- Watermelon (seeded and cut into chunks)
- Cucumber (cut in half lengthways then seeded and cut)
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 100g crumbled Feta cheese
- 1 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 tbsp virgin olive oil
- sliced mint leaves
- Place onion and lime juice into a bowl and chill in fridge to marinate for 15 minutes.
- Remove from fridge and add olive oil, stir.
- Into a large bowl, mix watermelon and cucumber and gently stir in crumbled feta cheese. Add marinated red onion mixture and gently toss into salad. Garnish with mint and serve immediately.