- 375g Pork sausage meat or your favourite sausages with skin removed
- 375g Puff Pastry sheet
- 1 medium red onion (chopped finely)
- 4 tbsp Mango Chutney
- 1 egg beaten (glaze)
- little milk
- Black pepper
- Preheat oven to 190C Gas 5
- Line 2 baking trays with waxed parchment paper
- In a bowl mix the sausage meat with the chopped red onion and season with black pepper
- Roll out the puff pastry and cut in half lengthways, creating 2 long rectangles.
- Divide sausage mixture into two and roll into a long sausage strip the length of each rectangle of puff pastry.
- Place onto the pastry strips and spoon over 2 tbsp of Mango Chutney onto each sausage mixture roll.
- Add a little milk to the beaten egg and using a pastry brush wash over the pastry on both sides of the sausage meat.
- Roll the pastry around the sausage mixture ensuring seam is at the bottom.
- Cut into 12 equal slices approx 2.5cms each.
- Place onto baking sheets and using a pastry brush glaze with the egg wash.
- Cook for 15-20mints until pastry risen and golden.
- Best enjoyed whilst warm.