Serves – 2
- 1 cup Strawberries, Blackberries & Raspberries (frozen is better as they produce natural juices during defrosting)
- 1 packet Strawberry (or Raspberry) instant dessert mix
- 300ml milk
- 2 trifle fingers cut
- Strawberry (or Raspberry) Jelly (make to manufacturers instructions)
- Cut trifle fingers and place into base of tall drinking/sundae glass.
- Make jelly to manufacturers instructions, but pour over trifle sponge in glass to set and put in fridge for 2-3 hours.
- Make Strawberry instant dessert mix with 300ml milk using an electric whisk.
- Spoon over set jelly and allow to cool in fridge for another 30 minutes until strawberry mix is set.
- Spoon on defrosted Summer Berries and serve.