- 250g self raising flour – sieved
- 140g caster sugar
- 85g melted butter
- 2 large eggs – beaten
- 200ml milk
- 60g 4 seed mix
- 60g chopped walnuts
- 60g sultanas (or raisons)
- 1 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- Preheat Oven to 180C fan assisted / 200c non fan
- Place 12 muffin cases onto a 12 hole cake tray.
- In a bowl add sieved flour, caster sugar, and bicarbonate of soda. Set aside.
- In another bowl add the beaten eggs, butter and milk and mix.
- Slowly add the wet mixture to the dry mixture by folding until all combined.
- Add the chopped walnuts and sultanas and fold evenly.
- Spoon mixture equally into muffins cases.
- Sprinkle 4 seed mix over top of muffin mixture.
- Place in oven for 15-20 minutes until risen and test with a skewer.
- Place on a cooling tray.