Serves – 12
- 1 puff pastry sheet
- 100g cream cheese
- 1 tbsp icing sugar
- 12 tsp Strawberry jam
- 1 beaten egg
- Preheat oven to 180c
- Cut pastry sheet into 12 equal squares and place onto baking trays lined with baking paper.
- Make 4 diagonal cuts from all 4 corners of each square, cutting towards the centre, but do not cut through the centre.
- Place cream cheese and sieved icing sugar into a bowl and mix together.
- put one tsp of cream cheese mixture into centre of each square.
- Put one tsp of strawberry jam on top of cream cheese.
- To form Windmill shape, take the same side from each of the 4 corners of the square and fold towards the centre. Pinching pastry folds together at the centre and top with half a glacé cherry.
- Brush with beaten egg.
- place into oven for 10mins until risen and golden brown.
- Dust with icing sugar and serve warm with ice cream or custard or enjoy on its own.