- 1 sheet of puff pastry
- 600ml double cream
- icing sugar
- 400g strawberries
- Preheat oven to 200C, Roll out pastry sheet, Prick with a fork all over, place onto a lined baking tray and bake for 10 – 12 minutes or until golden brown, Allow to cool.
- Whisk double cream into peaks and chill.
- Cut cooled pastry sheet into 12 even rectangles.
- mix icing sugar with a couple of drips of water and spread over 4 rectangle pastry pieces and chill for 15 minutes.
- Spread a 1cm layer of whipped cream over one rectangle cut pastry and add a layer of sliced strawberries.
- repeat step 5 and place on top of first pastry base.
- Once chilled remove iced pastries from fridge and add to stack. Decorate with chocolate and strawberries. Refrigerate or serve immediately.