Serves – 12
- 2 packets Pizza Base Mix (145g bags)
- 200ml warm water
- tomato puree
- Spicy pepperoni – 12 slices
- 125g Mozzarella cheese – Divided into 12 equal chunks
- 1 garlic clove – crushed
- 3 tbsp warm melted butter
- salt & pepper
- Italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 190c
- Make Pizza Base mixes as per instructions on packets using the warm water.
- Knead on a lightly floured surface for 5 minutes until smooth and fluffy.
- Divide mixture into 12 portions.
- Using your finger and thumb press each dough portion into a circle.
- Spoon over 1 tsp of tomato puree onto the centre of each of the 12 circles.
- Top with a slice of pepperoni and a chunk of mozzarella cheese.
- Then bring up edges of circle to meet and overlap in the centre, pinch dough seams into place ensuring no possible leakage.
- Place seam side down on a baking tray lined with parchment paper
- In a bowl, mix together 1 crushed garlic clove, 3 tbsp of warm melted butter, salt, pepper and Italian seasoning.
- Brush the garlic butter mix over each dough ball.
- Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes.
- Serve with your favourite dipping sauce.