All the taste of tropical paradise in a mouthful. Having found a bottle of Passion Fruit Coulis in Tesco’s, I have made this recipe.
- 1 pineapple – sliced
- 3 tbsp clear honey
- 1 tub good quality dairy vanilla ice cream (not soft scoop or sorbet as will melt too quickly)
- 1 bottle Tesco finest Passion Fruit Coulis
- coconut flakes – toasted
- Marinate pineapple rings in clear honey for 30 minutes.
- Grill marinated pineapple until golden and starting to char ( I used electric grill plate – if, like mine, your plate is angled to drain away fat, you will need to prop the front of the grill up level so that honey doesn’t drain away)
- Lightly toast the coconut flakes.
- Place grilled pineapple ring onto serving dish and top with a scoop of thick dairy vanilla ice cream.
- Generously drizzle over Passion Fruit Coulis.
- Top with toasted coconut.
- Serve immediately.