- 2 large baguette
- small 200g jar tomato Pizza sauce
- 2 mozzarella balls
- small slices pepperoni (approx 20)
- 50g Grated cheddar cheese
- Basil leaves
- Preheat oven to 200C
- Cut baguettes in half lengthways. Bake in the oven for 5 mins.
- Spoon on the tomato pizza sauce and spread evenly.
- Slice the mozzarella cheese and place onto sauce.
- Add a layer of pepperoni.
- Lastly add grated cheese and olives (I find grated cheese helps to keep mozzarella in place by creating a crispy coating over the pizza baguette – otherwise it tends to slide off the sides).
- Bake for approx 15mins until cheddar cheese is golden and crispy.
- Garnish with fresh basil leaves. Serve as one or slice up smaller for kiddies.