- 1 135g packet Lime jelly
- 1 113g bag Aero Bubbles Peppermint
- 150ml double cream
- Make jelly to directions on packet. Set aside to cool slightly.
- Put some Aero bubble chocolates into the base of each glass.
- Pour warm jelly into the glasses on top of the chocolates, which will float to the surface after a couple of seconds.
- Place in the fridge to set.
- Just before serving, whip the double cream using an electric whisk until peaks form.
- Spoon into an icing bag and pipe onto jelly.
- Decorate with a few chocolates.