This can be made as an 8in cheesecake or as individual servings using loose bottom tartlet tins.
- 300g digestives – crushed (with a rolling pin is easiest)
- 100g unsalted butter or baking margarine (melted)
- 200g full fat cream cheese
- 150ml double cream
- 75g caster sugar
- 3 oranges ( juice and zest of one orange and segments of two)
- handful of sea salt pretzels to decorate.
- Mix the crushed digestives with the melted butter.
- Press down firmly into base 8in round springform tin, or into individual serving tins (tartlets)
- Put in the fridge for an hour to set.
- Mix the cream cheese and double cream with an electric whisk until peaks form.
- Add sugar and juice from one squeezed orange and whisk again until stiff peaks form.
- Spoon onto the digestive base and using spatula ensure mixture is even and level.
- Leave in the fridge for 8hrs to completely set.
- Just before serving, decorate with orange segments, pretzels and grated orange zest.