- 2 1/2 cups honey cheerios
- 60g butter
- 1/4 cup honey or maple syrup
- 90g brown sugar
- 1 cup raisins
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- In a large mixing bowl add the cheerios.
- In a medium size microwavable bowl add in the butter, honey and brown sugar and Microwave for about 2 minutes.
- Whisk in the vanilla and salt to the wet mixture.
- Pour the wet mixture into the cheerios and mix well with a wooden spoon.
- Add in the raisins and mix again.
- In a small tray lined with baking paper, add the mixture.
- Using your hands firmly press the mixture down.
- Place in fridge for 2 – 3 hours then cut the bars to size.