- 500g fresh minced lamb
- 2 eggs
- 2 bags Mozzarella ball (or could use cheddar)
- 50g fresh white breadcrumbs
- 2 heaped tsp mint sauce
- 8 rashers streaky bacon
- Place 4 wooden skewers into water (to prevent burning during cooking).
- Heat oven to 180C
- In a large bowl add the mince, eggs, breadcrumbs and mint sauce. Mix evenly.
- Divide mixture equally and make into patties with your hand.
- Pull mozzarella into small balls (about 4 per pack).
- Put 2 small mozzarella balls onto a skewer.
- Place over a minced lamb pattie and form the mince around the skewer tightly, ensuring all cheese is covered and mince is holding its own on the skewer.
- Then wrap 2 streaky bacon rashers around the mince.
- Place in an oven and cook for between 20-25mins (or BBQ using a BBQ foil tin, as kebab will fall through grill)
- Serve with Parmesan Wedges.
- 2lb red potatoes. sliced into wedges (do not remove skins)
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 2 tsp chilli flakes
- pinch sea salt and cracked black pepper
- 2 tsp dried mixed herbs
- 50g grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 180c.
- Into a oven dish add the olive oil, chill flakes, salt pepper and mixed herbs.
- Put dish into oven to heat oil.
- Chopped potatoes into wedges keeping on skins.
- Place into a pan of boiling salted water for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and drain.
- Place into oven dish, skin side up, and spoon over with oil.
- Add half the parmesan onto the wedges and bake for 25-30minutes, turning once, added the remaining parmesan, until potatoes are crispy.
- Remove from heat and serve.