Quick and easy recipe
- 24 small meatballs
- 4 ciabatta rolls
- 2 mozzarella cheese balls (sliced)
- 1 jar tomato based pasta sauce of your choice (or make your own)
- grated cheddar to garnish
- Olive oil
- Preheat oven to 190C
- Spray frying pan with a little olive oil and add the meatballs. Lightly brown.
- Transfer into an ovenproof dish and pour over the tomato based pasta sauce.
- Top with sliced mozzarella cheese.
- Place in oven and bake for 30minutes until meatballs cooked through.
- Place ciabatta rolls into oven and bake for 10mins.
- Slice rolls (do not cut all the way through)
- Spoon 6 meatballs and a little tomato sauce into each roll and top with grated cheese.
- Serve with a salad.