- Minced lamb (800g) (not fat free – fat aids cooking)
- A diced red onion
- Finely chopped garlic cloves (2)
- Ground cumin (2 tsp)
- Fresh breadcrumbs (50g)
- Egg (1)
- Place all ingredients into a large bowl.
- Using your hands, mix the ingredients together and divide equally into 6 – 8 balls.
- Using your hand, slightly flatten each burger.
- Chill for up to 1 hour.
- Best cooked on a BBQ or Grill for approx 4 minutes each side.
- Once cooked remove from heat and allow to rest for 2 minutes.
- Serve with Brioche buns or pita bread.
- Garnish with salad and cucumber and mint yoghurt sauce