- 8 Kiwifruits
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1 litre chilled carbonated water
- ice cubes
- Peel Kiwifruits, dice 7 and slice 1.
- Place diced Kiwifruits, sugar, lemon juice and 6 ice cubes into a blender and blend for 20 seconds.
- To create a clearer lemonade, strain mixture into a bowl to remove most of the flesh and seeds, (glass on the left in the photo has been strained, glass on right has not).
- Add the carbonated water to the kiwi juice.
- Arrange sliced kiwi into base of glass. pushing against wall and place ice cubes in centre to keep kiwi slices in place.
- Carefully pour kiwi lemonade into the glass and serve.