This recipe will make an 8in cheesecake or smaller individual servings using loose bottom tartlet tins.
- 300g digestives – crushed (with a rolling pin is easiest)
- 100g unsalted butter or baking margarine (melted)
- 200g full fat cream cheese
- 150ml double cream
- 75g caster sugar
- 2 limes
- 4 kiwis (2 sliced and 2 chopped)
- Mix the crushed digestives with the melted butter.
- Press down firmly into base 8in round springform tin, or into individual serving tins (tartlets)
- Put in the fridge for an hour to set.
- Mix the cream cheese and double cream with an electric whisk until peaks form.
- Add sugar and juice from 2 squeezed limes and whisk again.
- Stir in the chopped kiwis.
- Spoon onto the digestive base and using spatula ensure mixture is even and level.
- Leave in the fridge for 8hrs to completely set.
- Just before serving, decorate with sliced kiwis and grated zest of lime.