Serves – 4
- 4 fresh chicken breasts
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 lemon, zested
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 4 panini rolls
- 30g (1oz) Parmesan, grated
- pich salt and pepper
For the Caesar mayonnaise
- 4 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, very finely chopped
- 50g (2oz) Parmesan, finely grated
- Make marinade by mixing 2 tbsp olive oil, lemon zest, garlic clove and salt and pepper. Place to one side.
- Place chicken breasts in clingfilm and flatten by beating with a rolling pin.
- Place chicken into a zip bag and pour in marinade, and evenly shake to coat all chicken breasts. Place in fridge for 1hr to marinate.
- Make the Caesar mayonnaise by mixing all the ingredients into a bowl and chill before use.
- Using an electric grill, griddle or frying pan, cook chicken for approx 6-10mins, depending on size of chicken breasts, turning halfway, until cooked all the way through.
- Slice Panini rolls and put in a toaster, or grill until lightly toasted. Spread the insides of the panini with the mayonnaise.
- Place a chicken breast into the roll and add some parmesan and lettuce. You can add extra salad of your choice (I added sliced tomatoes).
- Hold roll together with a cocktail stick.