- 28g pasta (depending on cup, if cup is big add a little more pasta)
- cold water 175g (if u added more pasta add a little more water)
- 4 tablespoons milk (71 ml)
- ¼ teaspoons cornflour (aka cornstarch)
- 56g cheddar cheese (Grated)
- salt and pepper
- In a large microwavable mug or large bowl add in the macaroni and the water. You need a large mug as the water will boil up.
- Microwave for roughly 6 to 7 minutes. You want the pasta to be fully cooked. (timing may vary on your microwave, my microwave is 800w)
- Pour off the remaining cooking water.
- Stir in the milk, cornstarch and shredded cheese and microwave for a final 2 to 3 minutes to create your sauce. Stir well, season with salt and pepper
Cooking time will vary greatly depending on your microwave and the width and depth of the mug.
Always keep a close eye on your mug while in the microwave incase it over flow or if it is over cooked.