Serves – 20
- 170g white crab meat
- 1 tbsp mild curry paste
- 2 tbsp thick greek style yoghurt
- 1 tbsp mango chutney
- lettuce, finely chopped
- 1-2 spring onions, finely chopped or coriander
- zest and juice of 1/2 lime
- cayenne pepper
- mini poppadoms (I used Sensations Lime & Coriander Chutney)
- In a bowl mix together the greek yoghurt, curry paste, mango chutney and lime.
- Add crab to the mixture.
- Put a little shredded lettuce onto each poppadom.
- Add a crab mixture and top with finely chopped spring onions or coriander.
- Sprinkle on a little cayenne pepper.
- Serve immediately as poppadoms will start to soften quick quickly. (curried crab meat can be made in advance and chilled in fridge and added to poppadoms prior to serving.