- Butter (100g)
- Caster sugar (100g)
- 2 eggs
- 4 tablespoons of milk
- self raising flour (200g)
- 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder
- Preheat oven to gas 5.
- In a mixing bowl add butter and Caster sugar and mix until creamy pale colour.
- Add cocoa powder.
- Crack the eggs into a bowls or cup and mix with a fork.
- Add a little egg, milk and fold in some flower.
- Repeat this process until all ingredients are mixed.
- With a spoon, put the mixture into the cupcake cases.
- Put in oven for 20-25 minutes.