These can be made as slices or as bites.
Makes 16 slices
- 100g glace cherries – halved or chopped
- 200g desiccated coconut
- 2 eggs – beaten
- 200g white/milk chocolate bar – chopped (or choc chips)
- 90g caster sugar
- Preheat oven to 160c
- Line a baking tray measuring 20cm x 30cm with parchment paper, allowing ends to overhang tray edge for ease of lifting.
- In a large bowl mix all the dry ingredients together.
- Add the beaten eggs and mix to evenly combine.
- Spoon into baking tray and using back of wooden spoon push into corners and press down all over the tray.
- Place in oven and cook for 15-20mins.
- Remove and leave to cool in tin.
- lift out once cooled using the parchment overhang.
- Slice into bars or smaller bite size pieces.