You could just make an omelette and baked beans for breakfast, or you could do something a little different in its presentation.
- 2 sausages (any)
- 4 lean rashers of back bacon – medallions are best (smoked or unsmoked)
- 1/2 tin baked beans (or BBQ beans)
- 4 medium eggs
- 2 closed cup mushrooms (sliced)
- salt and pepper
- pinch of dried chilli flakes
- 1 tomato
- grated cheese to top.
- Grill or fry sausages and cut into slices.
- Grill or fry bacon until just starts to get crispy.
- Cook 1/2 can baked beans until stodgy and leave to one side (could add worcester sauce)
- Beat 4 eggs and add salt and pepper and chilli flakes.
- Into the bottom of an greased (to prevent omelette from sticking to sides) individual casserole pot, place sliced sausage.
- Spoon stodgy beans on top and press down.
- Add 2 slices of bacon and top with sliced mushrooms.
- Pour in the beaten egg until all ingredients are covered.
- Top with slices of tomato and grated cheese.
- Cook in oven approx 25mins until omelette has risen.
- Serve in pot.