- summer mixed berries
- Brioche loaf
- Plain yoghurt (or flavour of your choice!)
- double cream / whipping cream
- maple syrup
- Cut a slice of brioche loaf and remove crusts. Chop into pieces and place into base of dessert glass or bowl.
- Drizzle maple syrup generously over brioche.
- Pour in a layer of yoghurt.
- Crush some raspberries and place onto yoghurt.
- Create a layer of blueberries, raspberries and strawberries.
- If using a tall glass repeat steps 3 to 5.
- Whip double cream until peaks form and spoon into glass and top with summer fruits.