I found this recipe and thought i would give it a go and it was delicious, so i wanted to share the recipe with you to enjoy!
- 1 tub Ben and Jerry’s Cookie Dough ice cream
- 2 large brownies
- 2 – 3 chocolate chip cookies (crushed)
- Whipped cream
- Place a couple of scoop of ice cream into a individual sized bowl.
- Place brownie on top (I cut the brownie into chunks).
- Add another layer of ice cream.
- Sprinkle a layer of crushed chocolate chip cookies on ice cream.
- If using a tall glass repeat layering.
- Top with whipped cream and crushed cookies (I added a drizzle of chocolate sauce.