- 300g beetroots cooked and peeled (grated or sliced)
- 250g carrot – grated
- 4 spring onions – finely sliced
- half a small white cabbage – finely sliced)
- 300g natural yoghurt (can add more or less to your taste)
- 2 tsp clear honey (1 tsp for every 150g yoghurt)
- 50g chopped walnuts
- pinch mild chilli powder
- pinch ginger powder
- salt and pepper
- Into a serving bowl, add grated carrot and finely chopped white cabbage and spring onions, season with salt and pepper and mix evenly.
- Carefully add the grated or finely sliced beetroot and mix gently.
- Add the chopped walnuts.
- Into a small bowl pour the natural yoghurt, honey, chilli and ginger and mix.
- Pour over the slaw mixture.