- 2 cooked and chopped medium beetroots (do not use pickled)
- 20 mini crisp baked Crostini slices
- 125g soft goats cheese
- 60g walnuts
- 2-3 tsp clear honey
- mint leaves to garnish
- salt and pepper
- Chop beetroots and crush with a fork. Mix in 2-3 tsp of clear honey, cover with clingfilm and refrigerate until serving (beetroot bleeds soon after placing onto creamed cheese so I find best to add just before serving).
- Into a small bowl add the soft goats cheese and add a little salt and pepper to season and cream together.
- Using a teaspoon or palette knife, spread a dollop of goats cheese onto the Crostini slices.
- Sprinkle on top a layer of chopped walnuts
- Just before serving, place a little crushed beetroot on top of the goats cheese.
- garnish with mint