- 500g minced beef
- 30g Taco seasoning to your taste (either Garlic, mild, medium or hot)
- 1 can refried beans
- 125g jar chunky salsa
- 1 green chilli – finely chopped
- 1 small red onion – finely sliced
- 175g cheddar cheese – grated
- 200g tortilla chips (plain or cheese)
- tomatoes – diced
- spring onions – chopped
- sour cream
- Brown mince for 5 minutes. Drain fat.
- Add chilli and onion. Cook for 2 more minutes.
- Add taco seasoning and stir until all minced beef is covered.
- Add refried beans and chunky salsa.
- Stir in grated cheese and simmer for 4-5 minutes.
- Transfer into a warmed dish, or individual dishes.
- Top with sour cream, chopped tomatoes, spring onions and guacamole.
- Serve with warm tortilla chips.