- Butter (100g)
- Self-raising flour (225g)
- Soft brown sugar (100g
- Raisins (150g)
- 2 eggs
- Honey (2 tbsp)
- 2 – 3 bananas
- Preheat oven to 180C/356F/Gas 4.
- In a mixing bowl, rub the butter and the flour together until they are like a breadcrumb consistency.
- Add in the brown sugar and raisins and give it a stir.
- Beat the eggs, add the honey and stir them in.
- In a small bowl, mash the bananas with a fork.
- Add the mashed bananas and give it a stir.
- Dip a pastry brush in oil and brush the tin.
- Place mixture into the tin and put in oven for 50 – 60 minutes.
- Remove from tin and place on cooling rack for 10 – 15 minutes to cool down.